Owing to your kind help we can:
- maintain our brilliant sound
- cultivate our concert cycles with interesting programmes
- put on new projects
- successfully present you and the Czech Republic abroad
- continue our conceptual work for artistic-aesthetic education of the youngest music-lovers through the NOTIČKA Club for children, the Talent Prague 5 music festival and a cycle of concerts for parents and children at the Rudolfinum
- materialise the remarkable “Co-player of a selected player” project
The basic membership at the price of CZK 2,000 will gain for you the title Member-Supporter.
You can also become a Member-Donator if you donate at least CZK 5,000.
Or even more significantly, a Member-Patron – from CZK 20,000.
We would like to point out that you can reduce your tax base by writing off the donated amount.
Join the Philharmonia Club and enjoy the following advantages:
- listing of your name on the PKF - Prague Philharmonia website (if you wish to have it listed)
- an invitation to enjoy wine with the conductors and soloists during selected concerts at Rudolfinum
- a CD recording of PKF - Prague Philharmonia
- 2 tickets to a PKF - Prague Philharmonia concert of your choice
- a separate cloak room and refreshments during the concert intermission
- recognition on the PKF – Prague Philharmonia website
- 2 tickets to a PKF concert during the Prague Spring 2016
- transportation to and from the concert
- a flower for a lady after the concert
- listing of your name in all concert programmes at Rudolfinum (if you wish to have it listed)
- a private dinner with a conductor or soloist
- a gift from our partners
- 2 tickets to a PKF - Prague Philharmonia concert abroad
PATRON (FROM CZK 100,000)
- 4 tickets to a PKF - Prague Philharmonia concert abroad with transportation and accommodation
- 4 tickets to worldwide opera houses (La Scala, Munich, Berlin, Paris, London, the MET in New York), including transportation and accommodation
Gain benefits as a Supporter, Donor, Benefactor or Patron depending on your contribution.
Members of Philharmonia Club for season 2015-2016
Prof. Jiří Bělohlávek, CBE
Becker & Poliakoff
MUDr. Věra Panochová
Thank you for all the support provided by each Philharmonia Club member in current concert season. We appreciate it even more because it is also a recognition of our work and acclamation of orchestras' performances.