Start of individual concert tickets sales
Thu 1 June 2017 at 10 a.m.
How to purchase a ticket?
- Online at www.pkf.cz (payment by credit card or bank transfer, now also the possibility to send tickets by registered mail). It is possible to purchase a maximum of 8 tickets online for one concert.
- At the PKF – Prague Philharmonia box office (cash or card)
- At more than 200 sales points in the Czech Republic through the Perfect System network
Remaining tickets will be available at concert venues an hour before the beginning of the concert. Payment by cash only.
Box Office PKF – Prague Philharmonia
Husova 7, 110 00 Prague 1 (1st floor)
Phone +420 224 267 644
Opening hours: Tue and Thu 9.30 am – 1 pm, Wed 9.30 am – 12 pm and 1 – 5 pm
Summer break: 1 – 21 July 2017 (on-line sales open), box office re-opens 25 July 2017
Summer opening hours: (25 July – 31 August 2017) Tue – Thu 9.30 am – 1 pm
Donor's ticket – quick support just one click away!
Are you a fan of the PKF – Prague Philharmonia and you're wondering how to support them, but you don't want to get tied down in administration? We are now offering quick support in just one click! By simply purchasing a donor's ticket online for any of the concert series A, K, S or D/E, you are supporting that particular concert and you will become its patron. The donors' seats in the Rudolfinum are beautifully located in the middle of the first row of the balcony, with a perfect view of the concert. We will reserve the seats of your choice in the non-numbered halls. At your request we can set up a confirmation of your gift so that you can reduce your tax base, whether you are self-employed or an employee.
During the purchase you will be asked to register and provide your contact details. It will be our pleasure to be able to thank you for your support and inform you about the activities of the Philharmonia Club in the 2017/2018 season.
VIP Ticket – Meet Sumi Jo!
The PKF – Prague Philharmonia offers thirty VIP tickets for Special pre-Christmas Concert on 17 December 2017. If you purchase a VIP ticket you will be provided with:
- A welcome drink, refreshments during the interval, and an after the concert meeting with the star of the evening Sumi Jo and the conductor Emmanuel Villaume in one of the Rudolfinum luxury lounges!
- A free copy of the programme.
- The best seats in the middle of the first or second row on the balcony.
- VIP cloakroom.
- Sumi Jo’s favourite flower for the ladies.
(c) Youngho Kang
Have your children outgrown the children’s concerts and you want to get them ready to see some symphonic concerts? If you have children who are getting older but are not that old, then use the family ticket with a 50% discount on the Chamber series (K) and have a wonderful chamber evening together. The discount applies for two adults and their children or grandchildren aged between 8 and 17. Unfortunately, family tickets cannot yet be purchased online, but only by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
The price of individual tickets
The price of the individual tickets can always be found in the concert details. We are now also providing the approximate time when the concert ends.
Programme information, customer support
Mon – Fri 9.30 am – 4.30 pm (excluding holidays)
Phone +420 224 267 644 (Eliska Mikova)
The PKF – Prague Philharmonia uses the Colosseum sales system, which is provided by the company Perfect System, s.r.o., e-mail: email@example.com
Method payments and receipt of tickets
eTicket (electronic ticket)
Online payment by credit card or bank transfer; print-at-home ticket sent by email; when registering into the sales system your ticket will also be sent to your account, where you will be able to print it again or show it using a mobile application.
In cash at the ticket offices of the PKF – Prague Philharmonia
Tickets have to be collected within ten days of the order being confirmed, after which the reservation is automatically cancelled; if there are less than 10 days until the concert after the arrival of the order confirmation, the tickets have to be collected on the last day that the PKF ticket office is open at the latest.
Bank transfer using an invoice
Tickets can either be collected before the concert (after agreement by telephone), personally at the PKF ticket office or by registered post using the Czech Post (within 5 working days).
- Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or returned. Money will be refunded only in the case of concert cancellation if no alternative is offered.
- No replacement can be offered for lost tickets with the exception of subscriptions.
- The organiser holds no responsibility for tickets bought outside the official selling points of PKF – Prague Philharmonia and Perfect System, s.r.o.
- In the interest of undisturbed concert performance late arrivals automatically lose their right to be seated at their chosen seat and will be offered available seats but only during the interval or applause. Thank you for your cooperation.
- The organiser reserves the right to change the programme and substitute performers if necessary, and this does not constitute right to a ticket refund. All changes are published at www,pkf.cz/en.
- Taking photographs, making audio or video recordings, use of mobile phones and other electronic devices during the concert is forbidden.