Start of individual concert tickets sales
Wed July 1st, 2020 at 10 a.m.
How to purchase a ticket?
- Online at www.pkf.cz (payment by credit card or bank transfer, also the possibility to send tickets by registered mail for a fee of 50 CZK). It is possible to purchase a maximum of 8 tickets online for one concert. Online tickets can be purchased up to 60 minutes before the start of the concert at the latest.
- At the PKF – Prague Philharmonia box office (cash or card)
- At more than 200 sales points in the Czech Republic through the Perfect System network
Remaining tickets will be available at concert venues an hour before the beginning of the concert. Payment by cash only.
Box Office PKF – Prague Philharmonia
KD Ládví, Burešova 1661/2, Prague 8
Phone +420 224 267 644
Opening hours: Tue 1.30 – 5 pm, Wed 1.30 – 7 pm, Thu 9.30 am – 12.30 pm
Summer break: 1 July – 18 August 2020 (on-line sales open)
Metro C – Ládví station (10 minutes from the center, Exit: KD Ládví)
Tram 10 | Bus 152, 166, 177, 348
Donor's ticket – quick support just one click away!
Are you a fan of the PKF – Prague Philharmonia and you're wondering how to support them, but you don't want to get tied down in administration? We are now offering quick support in just one click! By simply purchasing a donor's ticket online for any of the concert series A, K or S, you are supporting that particular concert and you will become its patron. The donors' seats in the Rudolfinum are beautifully located in the middle of the first row of the balcony, with a perfect view of the concert. We will reserve the seats of your choice in the non-numbered halls. At your request we can set up a confirmation of your gift so that you can reduce your tax base, whether you are self-employed or an employee.
During the purchase you will be asked to register and provide your contact details. It will be our pleasure to be able to thank you for your support and inform you about the activities of the PKF Friends in the 2020–2021 season.
Have your children outgrown the children’s concerts and you want to get them ready to see some symphonic concerts? If you have children who are getting older but are not that old, then use the family ticket CZK 100 per person on the Chamber series (K) and have a wonderful chamber evening together. The discount applies for two adults and their children or grandchildren aged between 8 and 17. Family tickets can be purchased by email only to email@example.com or at concert venues before the beginning of the concert.
Individual ticket prices
For individual ticket prices see the concerts information.
Programme information, customer support
Mon–Fri 9.30 am – 4.30 pm (except holidays)
Phone +420 224 267 644 (Ms. Martina Fabianová)
PKF – Prague Philharmonia uses Colosseum for its sales system, whose provider is the company Perfect System, s.r.o., email: firstname.lastname@example.org
Methods of payment and receipt of tickets
e-Ticket (electronic ticket)
Online card payment (60 minutes before the start of the concert at the latest) or by bank transfer (10 days before the concert at the latest); print out your own ticket sent by email; when registering onto the sales system your ticket will also be added to your account, where you can print it again if necessary or show it using a mobile application.
In cash at the PKF – Prague Philharmonia ticket office
The deadline for collection is 10 days after the confirmation of the order, after which the reservation is automatically cancelled; if there are fewer than 10 days until the concert following the confirmation of the order, the reservation has to be collected no later than the last day the PKF ticket office is open.
Bank transfer with an invoice
Tickets can be collected either before the concert (by telephone arrangement), in person at the PKF ticket office, or sent by Czech Post (within 5 working days).
- Discounts cannot be combined.
- Purchased tickets cannot be exchanged or returned. Money will be refunded only in the case of concert cancellation if no alternative is offered.
- No replacement can be offered for lost tickets with the exception of subscriptions. The organiser holds no responsibility for tickets bought outside the official selling points of PKF – Prague Philharmonia and Perfect System, s.r.o.
- The organiser reserves the right to check the certificates used to purchase the discounted tickets when they are presented at the hall entrance.
- In the interest of undisturbed concert performance late arrivals automatically lose their right to be seated at their chosen seat and will be offered available seats but only during the interval or applause. Thank you for your cooperation.
- The organiser reserves the right to change the programme and substitute performers if necessary, and this does not constitute right to a ticket refund. All changes are published at www.pkf.cz/en.
- It is strictly forbidden to take pictures or make audio or video recordings. Thank you.
- Detailed information of PKF Conditions of Sale is available at www.pkf.cz/en.