We protect your health
Updated on October 1st, 2020
The Czech government declared a state of emergency due to the massive spread of Covid-19 infection and issued new rules for public events. From October 5th until October 18th, our concerts have to follow these guidelines:
- The total capacity of one concert shall be 500 visitors only,
- all visitors have to wear face masks during the whole concert,
- all tickets have to be issued for a specific seat,
- all visitors are required to maintain a 2-meter distance from each other while not seated,
- and intervals are allowed but without any refreshment.
If you have tickets to our concerts at Lobkowicz Palace (9/10), House for Professed (12/10), Dvořák Hall of Rudolfinum (14/10), or both concerts for children on October 17th, we will provide you more information as soon as possible.
If you need a face mask, you may buy one before our concerts - we offer two sizes, one for adults, one for children. The face masks for children are in two colors, pink and azure.