PKF – Prague Philharmonia, o.p.s. is advertising for the position of Orchestra Manager
- University (at least a master's degree)
- An excellent knowledge of both written and spoken English, a working knowledge of another world language
- A knowledge of Czech at a communicative level
- Computer literate
- A creative and innovative approach to problem-solving
- Managerial, communication, negotiation and presentational skills
- Personal responsibility, patience and independence
- Loyalty and flexible in terms of time
- Ability to lead a team
- Experience in the field welcomed
- Tax resident in the Czech Republic
- A corresponding salary scale
- Responsible and independent work in a pleasant environment
- Working with a young and dynamic group
- The opportunity for professional development and self-realization
Expected start date: by agreement
Documents for the selection procedure: copies of educational certificates, applicant's honourable declaration of criminal integrity
Applications with a brief CV (maximum 2 pages, education, experience, references, etc.) including a motivational letter (maximum 1 page) should be sent by mail to Iva Nevoralová at PKF – Prague Philharmonia, o.p.s., Husova 7, 110 00 Praha 1 or by email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Interviews with candidates will be arranged by telephone.
PKF – Prague Philharmonia, o.p.s. maintains the right to cancel the selection procedure without giving a reason.
Radim Otépka, director