A new educational project by the PKF – Prague Philharmonia for children aged 10+ aimed at primary and secondary schools
The project’s philosophy
- Creating personal contact between the children and the musicians of the PKF – Prague Philharmonia orchestra
- Actively engaging the children in the meetings
- A wonderful experience with great educational value
Programmes for the meetings
- An introductory talk on what the children will hear
- Meeting the orchestra players and finding out more about their instruments as well as having the opportunity to play them
- Being present at rehearsals (by agreement, recommended time of 30-40 mins), when the children sit directly in the orchestra
- At the end, the children can ask about anything they like
Capacity for one meeting: 20-25 students.
4-6 meetings annually.
The dates for the 2019-2020 school year will be made available on 15 May 2019.
To reserve, contact:
T +420 224 267 644
The Orchestra in 3D with students of the PORG secondary school on 1 February 2018. The students met the composer Ondřej Štochl and were present at the first-ever rehearsal of the world premiere of his composition JIN – Nostalgia and Hope. Watch a report which was broadcast in the main news by Czech Television.